Коты-воители. Начало конца

Объявление

Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Начало конца » Реклама » Партнерство: правила и заявки

Партнерство: правила и заявки

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 30

Огромная просьба внимательно ознакомиться с данными правилами. За несоблюдение любого пункта в партнерстве будет отказано.
1. Партнерство с нами заключается в размещении вашей рекламы в отдельной теме и в размещении баннера отдельно от баннерообмена.
2. Вы размещаете нашу рекламу и баннер у себя на форуме. Затем вы заполняете заявку здесь. После проверки создается тема с рекламой вашего форума и устанавливается баннер.
3. Не в наших интересах заключать партнерство с только что созданными форумами. Поэтому у нас есть требование: на вашем форуме должно быть минимум 30 участников и 10 посещений в сутки. Если количество посещений упадет до двух-трех человек - партнерство будет разорвано.
4. Тема вашей рекламы может быть выделена, если наша тема выделена у вас. Если во время проверки мы видим выделение - ваша тема, соответственно, также выделяется.
5. Баннеры партнеров вывешиваются в таблице под вкладкой "Баннеры". Партнеры висят выше прочих баннеров, того же мы требуем с другой стороны. На своем форуме вы вольны также прятать наш баннер под вкладки. Обязательно описывайте, где конкретно стоит наш баннер или оставляйте ссылку на страницу. Если он не будет найден - мы откажем в партнерстве.
6. Вы вправе поднимать свою тему самостоятельно с рекламного аккаунта.

Код:
[b]1. Ссылка на тему с нашей рекламой.[/b]
[b]2. Код вашей рекламы.[/b]
[b]3. Код вашего баннера и описание места, где он установлен.[/b]

P.S. Пока темы партнеров будут создаваться в этом подфоруме. Если партнеров станет слишком много - будет создан отдельный подфорум.

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Good article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.

Thanks very nice blog!

This piece of writing provides clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover someone who genuinely knows what they're discussing on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular since you most certainly have the gift.

Nice blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for providing these details.

Fastidious answers in return of this query with real arguments and describing everything about that.

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get anything done.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web page is really nice.

Howdy I am so delighted I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

Hello there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome b.

I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. But should remark on some common things, The site style is great, the articles is actually excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Hi to every single one, it's actually a nice for me to pay a visit this web site, it contains priceless Information.

Hey I am so happy I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Коты-воители. Начало конца » Реклама » Партнерство: правила и заявки